晚起白居易古诗翻译
《晚起》是唐代诗人孟浩然所作的一首诗,内容描写了作者在早晨睡得很晚,醒来时感到心情愉悦,享受宁静和美好的时光。以下是这首诗的翻译以及相关解读:
Title: Translation of "Sleeping Late"
孟浩然《晚起》
晨起动徐行,
Morning rises and walks slowly,

昨夜太枉颠。
Last night was wasted.
持觞劝我醉,
Holding a cup, persuade me to get drunk,
心遣乐无全。
But my heart is not fully content.
身世当如此,
This is the way life should be,
荣枯岂足怜。
How can we pity the rise and fall?
海上生明月,
The bright moon rises above the sea,
天涯共此时。
At the end of the world, we share this moment.
情人怨遥夜,
Lovers resent the long night,
竟夕起相思。
But all through the night, we think of each other.
这首诗以孟浩然的独特视角描述了一个晚睡的人的心情,表达了他对宁静时光的向往以及对爱情的眷恋。诗中所描绘的意境清新优美,给人一种心灵愉悦的感受。
本文 新鼎系統网 原创,转载保留链接!网址:https://acs-product.com/post/9939.html
免责声明:本网站部分内容由用户自行上传,若侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们处理,谢谢!联系QQ:2760375052 版权所有:新鼎系統网沪ICP备2023024866号-15